war has started.
战争已经开始了。
and we are hopelessly outgunned.
我们没有武器。
director fury? i think it's time
富里指挥官?我认为是时候了
you're here with a mission, sir? trying to get me back in the world.
你在有任务来这的吗长官?想让我回到这个世界。
trying to save it.
努力拯救它。
doctor, we need you to come in.
博士,我们需要你加入。
what if i say no?
如果我说不呢?
i'll persuade you.
我会说服你。
what are you asking me to do?
你让我做什么?
it's called the avengers initiative.
计划名称为“复仇者行动”
i thought i didn't qualify. apparently i am, what is it, volatile, self-obsessed?and don't play well with others.
我认为我不够资格。显然易见我 怎么说呢 反复无常 自恋?极不合群
i think they need a time-out.
我认为他们需要休整。
how desperate are you? and you call on such lost creatures to defend you.
你是多么绝望?你居然找这些麻木的家伙保护你
you have made me very desperate.
你让我很绝望。
we're not a team. we're a time bomb.
我们不是一伙的。我们是定时炸弹
no…
不
this is nothing we've ever trained for.
我们的本领根本就无济于事
guys, i'm bringing the party to you.
伙计们,我给大家带来一个派对。