i’ll make it up to you, i promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
it’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
oh yes, the past can hurt. but the way i see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.
是的,过去也许是不堪回首的。但在我看来,你要么可以从那逃脱,要么可以从中受益。
you are more than what you have become. you must take your place in the circle of life.
你不该只是这样而已。你必须在生生不息中扮演自己的角色。
yes, the past can hurt. but i think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
i’m only brave when i have to be. being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
when the going gets tough, the tough get going!
逆境成就强者。
i laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
you can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
this is my kingdom. if i don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
she's making those eyes.
她在暗送秋波。
he's smiling that smile.
他在报以微笑。
why should i believe you? everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。